These policies are in place for the protection and convenience of both our clients and our staff. Please respect these rules so that we can operate with integrity.
We realize that life happens, but time is all we have, so when you book, your time is your responsibility.
We require a 24hr notice BY PHONE for all cancellations for all sessions less than 2 hours to avoid being charged. For sessions or events longer 2 hours or more require 48hrs notice.
You should receive a confirmation email 3 days before and a text reminder 48hrs before. If not, please update your profile on our Booking page.
Harassment and Safety
We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to harassment. Verbal, physical or sexual harassment of A Kneaded Vacation staff or guests, in any way, will result in immediate expulsion from the premises, without refund.
Drugs and Smoking
We are a smoke and drug-free facility. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are under the influence.
Cell Phones & Noise
Please refrain from using your cell phone in our office or in the vestibule outside of our office as your conversations may disrupt other people’s sessions. If you need your phone on for an emergency, please let your therapist know.
Session photography, recording and live-streaming are strictly prohibited.
Feel free to take a quick picture for your social media, but then post it later.
Turn off your phone – you’ve come here to relax from distractions!
Guests under the age of 18 years of age MUST have adult supervision at all times.
If you are late, we will add as much time as possible to your session but we are in no way obligated to go beyond your scheduled time. Missed appointments and same day cancellations may incur the entire charge (or result in the forfeiture of a gift certificate or package session).
Payment is due at the time of service by either cash or credit/debit card.
There will be an 2% charge added to all credit card transactions.
Prices do not reflect NJ Sales Tax of 6.625%
DOs & DON’Ts
- DO remove jewelry to avoid potential discomfort during sessions.
- DO communicate with your therapist – let them know when you are uncomfortable in any way, need a different pressure or style, or what things you really like or really DON’T like during a massage.
- DO keep your voice down in the office. There may be another session in progress.
- DO let your therapist know if you are pregnant, suffer from any skin disorder, have a serious medical condition or are taking medications.
- DO give yourself time to “stay on vacation” after your session, if at all possible, by not having to run to work or errands. Allow the results of the session to sink in before you re-enter the fast-paced world again.
- DO leave a positive review so we can continue to serve you and those looking for a great experience. If you weren’t happy, please let us know directly first so that we can make things right!
- DON’T arrive too early. As doors are locked between sessions, it’s best to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your session. Anything more than that steps on time of the therapist and other client’s times.
- DON’T eat a heavy meal before – it may cause you to feel uncomfortably full during your treatment.
- DON’T get up straight away post treatment – take it slowly. Roll to one side and push yourself to a seated position. This is less stressful on your neck and some clients get light-headed sitting up too quickly.