What You Knead
As we guide you on a Journey towards Wellness, we’ll take the extra step to find which things to either add or avoid to customize your session.
- Full body or just specific areas?
- Do you need/prefer to be Face Up only?
- What type of Aromatherapy do you prefer?
- Would you like to enhance the session with a 2nd modality?
What To Expect
Asking better questions gives us better results.
We don’t just throw you on the table without assessing your issues
and what might be contributing to them.
Pre-Session Intake might include discussions about:
- Main complaint and how long you’ve had this issue
- Relevant medical history (surgeries, heart issues, medical conditions)
- Stress level or change or major life changes
- Your postural habits due to: your job, workout or hobbies
- Visual Posture Review and/or Range of Motion tests
At the end of the session, we’ll sit down together again to review:
- Any changes you feel or noticed getting up
- Things new discovered during the session
- Feedback you may have for the therapist
- Self-care tips and follow-up recommendations
What to Know
- If you have a specific question about your condition, request that the therapist call you prior to the session
(simply ask when speaking with our receptionists or in the Notes section of our Online Booking)
- Not sure if massage is not recommended for a specific health condition?
Use this link as a reference: MASSAGE CONTRAINDICATIONS
- NOTE: When Massage is contraindicated, Reiki or Energy Work can be a valid option!